If you're dealing with mold in your home or business, professionals like Bio-One can help you remove mold from the areas and restore them to safe conditions. As Micro-certified mold remediation contractors, each of our technicians undergoes extensive training to properly disinfect any potential mold infestation.
Mold is a fungus that can grow both indoors and outdoors. It's important to know about mold and how it can affect your health, especially if you're considering buying or renting a new home or business.
Common types of mold growing Indoors
Many different types of mold can grow indoors, but some of the most common include:
- Alternaria: This type of mold is often found in damp areas, such as showers and bathtubs. It can also be found on wallpaper, fabrics, and houseplants.
- Aspergillus: This type of mold is commonly found in air conditioning units and humidifiers. It can also be found in dust, soil, and decaying leaves.
- Cladosporium: This type of mold is often found on damp fabrics, such as carpets and upholstery. It can also be found on wood floors and cabinetry.
- Penicillium: This type of mold is commonly found in insulation, fabric, and carpeting. It can also be found on wallpaper and painted surfaces.
- Stachybotrys: This type of mold is often found in water-damaged areas, such as ceilings and walls. It can also be found on paper products, such as cardboard boxes and newspapers.
Symptoms of Mold Exposure
Mold exposure can lead to many health problems, including upper respiratory tract infections, coughing, wheezing, and watery eyes. Some people may also experience skin irritation, such as rashes. In people with asthma or other respiratory conditions, mold exposure can trigger an asthma attack. People with weakened immune systems are especially vulnerable to the effects of mold exposure.
How Bio-One can help remove mold
At Bio-One, we know that the cleanup and restoration process is the last thing you want to worry about. Our certified and experienced professionals are here to help. We can work with your insurance company to ensure that you can focus on what's most important - moving forward.
We can remove mold from residential and business settings!
If you have mold in your home or office, we can help! We offer mold remediation services to remove mold from your property and help prevent it from returning. Mold spores travel through the air and may linger on the furnace and air conditioner systems, on walls, ceilings, and floors, or any number of surfaces.
If you have mold in your home or office, contact us today to schedule a free estimate! We have the experience and knowledge to safely and effectively remove mold, so you can rest assured that your property is in good hands.
Compassion. Experience. Respect.
Bio-One is ready to address issues caused by unanticipated circumstances such as death and serious trauma at any time. We deploy our certified and experienced technicians as soon as possible so you can focus on more important things while the recovery process begins.
Biohazard Remediation and Decontamination Services
- Crime scene cleanup
- Trauma scene cleanup
- Biohazard cleanup
- Blood spill and bodily fluids cleanup
- Undiscovered death cleanup
- Homicide/Suicide cleanup
- Feces and urine cleanup
- Mold Remediation
- Water damage restoration
- Odor removal
- Nicotine stain removal
- Virus disinfection
- Emergency vehicle decontamination
- Tear gas cleanup
Hoarding cleanup and Recovery services
Locally owned, Bio-One of Chula Vista works closely with emergency responders, hoarding task forces, public service agencies, and other organizations to provide the most efficient service possible:
- Hoarding cleanup
- Animal hoarding cleanup
- Gross filth cleanup
- Deep clean
- Junk removal
- Hazardous waste disposal
Proudly serving San Diego County & Surrounding communities!
We proudly serve the San Diego County location and surrounding cities and communities: Chula Vista, San Diego, National City, Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, El Cajon, Santee, Lakeside, Coronado, La Mesa, Imperial Beach, Bonita, Alpine, surrounding communities.